Pawan is Mahesh Babu Fan!

imgDo not jump on to a conclusion on Pawan in this context as Pawan Kalyan. No, the name in subject is a small boy Pawan Kumar from Kadapa district suffering with deadly blood cancer. Make-a-Wish foundation has fulfilled the desire of this ill boy by making him drive a red bike on traffic filled Hyderabad roads.  During a casual chat with media, Pawan revealed that he is a hardcore Mahesh Babu Fan.

‘I love Mahesh Babu and I am his Fan. I watched ‘Srimanthudu’ movie and liked it a lot. After watching the film, I decided to change my name as ‘Srimanthudu.’ I enjoy seeing Mahesh Babu on screen,’ Pawan shared his thought with media friends.

Having heard these words, many of the Mahesh Babu Fans are learnt of forwarding the requests to theior star hero on finding some time to meet Pawan Kumar. That could be a special moment for the little boy counting his survival days on earth. Hope, Mahesh Babu will pay the attention.