Deepika Is Comfortable with both BFs | Ranveer Singh, Ranbir Kapoor, Tamasha

imgLanky lass Deepika Padukone has made some interesting comments. Deepika, who is sharing screen space with Ranbir Kapoor in Tamasha and Ranveer Singh in Bajirao Mastani, says she is equally comfortable working with both. While Ranveer Singh is her present beau, Ranbir is her ex boyfriend with whom she parted ways. "I'm comfortable with both of them. It depends on the situation. I'm very adaptable," Deepika said.

Differentiating between Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh, Deepika says, "Ranbir speaks very less. At that time of promotions, it becomes my job to make up (for him). But during Bajirao Mastani promotions, he (Ranveer) makes up for me. Ranveer doesn't let me talk much, which is good. He himself starts on his own tone"

Deepika added, "Many told me,'You have two releases back to back with not even a month's gap, you'll be exhausted'. But thanks to Ranveer he doesn't allow me to strain much." Talking about the film, Ranveer said: "Basically every Bhansali film is tagged as an emotional drama. But in Bajirao Mastani, people will get to see everything from emotional drama to action, romance, comedy and songs."

Starring Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh, Bajirao Mastani, directed by filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali, is all set for release on Dec 18. The movie also features Priyanka Chopra.