I have taken only one person’s autograph in my life: Rajinikanth

Iluvcinema.in had earlier reported that Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah has sent personal invitations to Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan, Chiranjeevi, Amitabh Bachchan, Mammootty and Mohanlal to attend the inauguration of DR. Rajkumar memorial on November 29th.

The event is currently happening in Kanteerava studios which is situated in Bangalore. Chiranjeevi and Rajinikanth attended the event. Rajinikanth said “Rajkumar is a great actor. I’m also one of his fans. I have taken only one person’s autograph in my life and it is Rajkumar”.

Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah will inaugurate the memorial and Rajinikanth will release a special photo album and a 20 minutes documentary on Rajkumar’s life.

It may be recalled here that Rajkumar was buried in the premises of Kanteerava studios and Kannada cine buffs treat it as a pilgrim site since his death.


More Images Click here